The Key responsibilities are:
- Responsible for effective implementation and maintenance of IMS.
- Ensuring IMS policy, objectives are communicated, understood and applied.
- Responsible for integration of QMS, EMS, OHSAS & Responsible care.
- Responsible IMS achieves its intended outcomes.
- Engaging, directing, supporting peoples to contribute the effective implementation of IMS.
- Responsible to approve or Quarantine or reject all raw materials, packing materials and labels.
- Responsible to develop new vendors and coordination with purchase department conduct vendor quality audit for continual improvement in Raw material and packing material and labels.
- Responsible for approving or rejecting all procedure, specification and investigation affecting the quality and purity intermediates, formulation and finished goods.
- Evaluate daily quality report and send deviation report to GM production and GM (O).
- Evaluate the customer complaint feed back and accordingly take action plan and implementation.
- Responsible to control lab inventory of chemicals, spares and other consumables, annual expenditure analysis and annual budget projection also planning and action for expenditure reduction.
- Co ordination with R&D method of analysis development for new molecules and validation.
- Job distribution/ownership task to shift officers, chemist, trainee chemist and evaluation, train the team to deliver the good productivity.
- Responsible and Support HO Registration (CIB, BIS) R&D, logistics, marketing department for analysis, documentation, samples, standards, registration sample and dispatch.
Salary: INR 8,00,000 - 12,00,000 P.A.
Industry: Chemicals / PetroChemical / Plastic / Rubber
Functional Area: Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Role Category: Production/Manufacturing/Maintenance
Role: Quality Assurance/Quality Control Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time