- Implementing the work permit system in coordination with respective departments.
- Accident / incident investigation, reporting and implementation of corrective action coordination with respective department.
- To place order for Personal protective equipment procurement and issue to the plant as and when required, in coordination with purchase and stores department.
- Co-Ordinate the safety committee meeting.
- Organize the Training / awareness programs
- Co-Ordinate for Medical examination of employees through certified surgeon, O/o of Dy.Chief Inspector of Factories.
- Daily monitoring and abnormalities like presence of solvents in the qutters etc.,
- Co-ordinate the drill relating to Emergency preparedness and response.
- Esure that IMS Policy is communicated, known, implemented and understood by all the levels in various sections.
- Imparting Training, Awareness and Competence of employees in the different sections.
- Instruments connected with Environmental Management systems are tracked and calibrated on or before due date.
- Initiate and complete Corrective and Preventive Action for non-conformance that may arise during operation'.
- Initiate and complete Corrective and Preventive Action in regard to non-conformance raised during the Audit
- Specific work instructions and other administrative instruction shall be given to his subordinates whenever required from the management advice other than the SOP and shall be followed and executed by the subordinates.
Salary: INR 8,00,000 - 10,00,000 P.A.
Industry: Chemicals / PetroChemical / Plastic / Rubber
Functional Area: Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Role Category: Safety/Health/Environment
Role: Safety Officer/Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time