The purpose of this role is implement quality system in units and ensures quality in the primary and secondary packaging process with respect to regulatory and customer requirements.
The Key responsibilities :
- Inspection and approval of Primary, secondary packaging materials and Finished Goods.
- Supplier audit and preparation of reports and CAPA
- Supporting and Implementation of Quality system and standards such as ISO 9001, 22000 (FFSC)
- Handling Customer compliant and Regulatory complaints and effective closure of quality defects and complaints
- Performing quality improvement projects, Root Cause Analysis, Process capability and validation
- and kaizen implementation
- Ensure the compliance of Legal requirements of Legal Metrology (Weights & Measurement), FSSAI, etc.,
- Performing Internal audit and supporting for the closure of the audit
Required Candidate profile
Salary: INR 4,50,000 - 5,00,000 PA.
Industry: FMCG / Foods / Beverage
Functional Area: Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Role Category: Production/Manufacturing/Maintenance
Role: Quality Assurance/Quality Control Executive
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent