- Communicate with the business teams and clients for requirements
- Design and develop technical solutions
- Estimate, plan and schedule deliveries
- Troubleshoot production issues with minimal support
- Manage deployments and releases
- Source code configuration and management
- Analyze and mitigate risks
- Report accurate status to all stakeholders
- Degree in Engineering or equivalent course from a recognized university
- 5+ years’ experience in software development using MS SQL Server.
- Primary skills of SQL Server 2012 and above.
- Ability to interpret requirements and write SQL scripts.
- Know all features of SQL Server 2012 Stored Procedure, SQL Jobs, Functions and Triggers
- Good knowledge on DDL/DML/DCL queries, query tuning & optimization.
- Knowledge of SSIS is mandatory
- Good interpersonal skills to interact with all level of people of the organization
- SSMS, SQL profiler, Tuning Advisor
- SSRS, SSIS
- JIRA, OpenProject, SVN
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team
- Experience in Agile methodology and Sprints preferable
- Ability to interact with Business Team and understand requirements
- Ability to mentor or lead junior team members
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: BPO / Call Centre / ITES
Functional Area: IT Software - DBA, Datawarehousing
Role Category: Admin/Maintenance/Security/Datawarehousing
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent